Saturday, September 3, 2011

{fab finds} pitter-pat goes my heart for etsy

I have been looking through etsy {one of the wonders of the WEB} a good little bit the past few days, and I have found some AMAZING shops, to say the least!

Fairytale Jubilee Collage

Are these costumes not drop-dead-gorgeous?!?

Located beneath the pink-feathered Juniper Tree, Alisha @ Fairytale Jubilee creates couture costumes for your little girls. Made with only the finest fabrics and trims, these costumes and headpieces not only fit your child's growing imagination but also grow with them! The dresses are styled after a pinafore so the costume is adjustable to "grow" with your child for years-to-come. The only question left is, "What will you wear to the Jubilee?"

All of the items in Alisha's shop is breath taking, and I just poured over every item and detail featured. Congrats on being featured in the upcoming October issue of Parent magazine - your talent & designs are definitely meant to be shared!

Slippin Southern Collage


Greg @ Slippin Southern sits on his front porch in the Carolinas sippin' sweet tea and creating wooden signs & art that bring out the "Gone With The Wind-esque" drawl in all of us.

His signs have a simplistic style that are filled with so much character, and I am 100% loving that font! I definitely have a mile long wish list from his shop - check it out! There are even some goods that will strike your fancy for the upcoming fall season and especially if you are a Twilight lover..... 

Everyone enjoys a little piece of the south. I was in Boston a few weeks ago and they just adored my drawl ;) It tickled them pink to see the word "y'all" texted - that's a new one for them. Maybe one day I'll move to where everyone loves to hear me talk just to hear my accent. Every girl's dream to be able to talk all she wants and everyone wants to listen, right?!? lol


These are just a few of my recent fabulous finds that I just had to share & I look forward to sharing many, many more!

Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment